Displaying Parking Decals
Each vehicle that has been registered on campus for parking must bear a valid (unexpired) parking decal or temporary dashboard permit. The parking decal/permit must be visibly displayed whenever the vehicle is parked on campus. Expiration dates are depicted on the decal/permit
Faculty/Staff members are eligible to register one motorcycle in addition to their two vehicle permits. Motorcycle parking is allowed in all Faculty/Staff parking lots.
Motorcycles must be parked in an actual parking spot, and cannot be left in garages for extended periods of time. This may result in ticketing or towing.
A decal can be obtained through the Office of Student Accounts.
Information Effective as of August 15, 2013
Faculty/Staff Parking Areas
- Lot 1: Faculty/Staff – Armstrong garage upper level
- Lot 2: Faculty/Staff – Armstrong garage lower level
- Lot 4: Faculty/Staff – Lot in front of AIMM
- Lot 8: Faculty/Staff – Administrative Services Building
- Lot 10: Faculty/Staff – First level side of T/W garage
- Lot 12: Faculty/Staff – Packer lot
- Lot 14: Faculty/Staff – Flat lot behind Decker/Cromwell garage
- Lot 15: Faculty/Staff – Maintenance Building
- Lot 16: Faculty/Staff – Eickhoff Hall
- Lot 18: Faculty/Staff – Forcina garage lower level
If you are unable to find an authorized parking space in any of the designated Faculty/Staff parking lots, please proceed to Campus Police for assistance.
Just as students cannot park in Faculty/Staff lots, employees cannot park in any student lot, unless there are specified F/S parking spots.
Please be aware of the following times when students and/or visitors may be in specific Faculty/Staff lots:
- Graduate student parking in Faculty/Staff lots is available on weekdays after 4pm during the regular academic year with the purchase of a valid Graduate Commuter decal.
- Fridays at 4pm through Sundays until 9pm Lots 4, 11, 18 are available for students and visitors to the College.
Winter Restriction Lots
If a snow emergency is declared, an official TCNJ email will be sent to the campus community. Vehicles will have to be moved from the tops of the parking garages and there will be no parking on the flat lots between midnight and 6 a.m. for the duration of the snow emergency.