Parking Services is committed to providing The College of New Jersey campus community with efficient customer service and the best possible solutions to meet your transportation needs. This site will help you find the information you need to make parking on campus easier.
Parking Services and the Division of Facilities Management, Construction and Campus Safety would like to remind all faculty, staff, and students that they are required to park in the lot(s) to which they are assigned at all times. Parking in a lot or space without proper decal or pass can result in ticketing and/or towing.
Please also be reminded that an upraised parking gate is not an indication that parking is permitted and the use of hazard lights or flashers does not authorize parking in front of a building or in any designated space.
Fees for 2013-2014 Student Parking Decals:
- Resident Full Year: $280.00
- Resident Semester Only: $140.00
- Commuter Full Year: $95.00 + $6.65 = $101.65
- Commuter Semester Only: $47.50 + $3.32 = $50.82
- There is no fee for a replacement decal
Spring decals are now available to be ordered online.
New for 2013-2014
Lot numbers and arrangements are effective August 15, 2013
The College has installed a new web-based parking system called Campus Automobile Registration System (CARS). This system will allow students, faculty, and staff to order decals online, print out a temporary dashboard permit so you will automatically have a valid permit, as well as monitor and/or appeal parking citations.
A training video on how to use CARS can be found here: Ordering Decal Demonstration
Parking Lot Numbers
As of August 15, 2013 The College of New Jersey has renumbered the parking lots on campus. Please review the below list for the new number, cohort designation, location, and the old number for reference.
- Lot 1: Faculty/Staff – Armstrong garage upper level (previous Lot 20)
- Lot 2: Faculty/Staff – Armstrong garage lower level (previous Lot 20)
- Visitor Lot: Visitors – lot next to Loser Hall (previous Lot 2)
- Lot 3: Visitors – other visitor lot next to the Visitor Lot (previous Lot 2A)
- Lot 4: Faculty/Staff – Lot in front of AIMM (previous Lot 3)
- Lot 5: Commuter Students – Flat lot in front of the Student Center (previous Lot 4)
- Lot 6: Commuter Students – Flat lot in front of the Metzger garage (previous Lot 5)
- Lot 7: Commuter/”RA” Decal Residential Students – Metzger garage (previous Lot 6)
- Lot 8: Faculty/Staff – Administrative Services Building (previous Lot 18)
- Lot 9: Visitors – Green Farmhouse (previous Lot 8A)
- Lot 10: Faculty/Staff – First level side of T/W garage (previous Lot 8)
- Lot 11: “RS” Decal Residential Students – Upper levels side of T/W garage (previous Lot 8)
- Lot 12: Faculty/Staff – Packer lot (previous Lot 17)
- Lot 13: “RS” Decal Residential Students – Decker/Cromwell garage (previous Lot 9)
- Lot 14: Faculty/Staff – Flat lot behind Decker/Cromwell garage (previous Lot 9B)
- Lot 15: Faculty/Staff – Maintenance Building (previous Lot 10 and 10A)
- Lot 16: Faculty/Staff – Eickhoff Hall (previous Lot 11)
- Lot 17: Commuter Students – Forcina garage upper level (previous Lot 12A)
- Lot 18: Faculty/Staff – Forcina garage lower level (previous Lot 12)
Please see the Parking Services menu (across the top of the page) for additional information on parking. You may also email your questions to the Parking Manager at: firstname.lastname@example.org or call 609-771-3144 or 609-771-2172.